ZoomerShow Vancouver – Covid-19 Policy
Updated Dec 3, 2021
The health & safety of our vendors, attendees and staff remain our top priority.
We are working closely with provincial and local health authorities and our respective facilities to make sure we deliver a safe environment for all. ZoomerShow will be adhering to all provincial health protocols & official government guidelines.
Please note, at this time you must be fully vaccinated to enter the facility and must wear a mask at all times.
This is a 19+ event.
Proof of Vaccination Requirement
All event participants aged 12+ (guests, clients and event staff) are now required to provide proof of full vaccination status upon entering the facility.
For more details about proof of vaccination and the BC Vaccine Card, please visit HERE.
Facemasks covering the nose and mouth are required at all times when inside the facility, with the exceptions of guests/performers who are speaking from a distance on stage, and for attendees when seated for eating or drinking.
Masks are required in all public indoor settings for all people born in 2016 or earlier (5+).
This includes: Events happening under the Gatherings and Events order. For more information on face coverings please visit HERE.
COVID-19 Contact Tracing & Self Screening
We ask that all attendees, exhibitors, staff, talent & service providers self-screen before they attend the ZoomerShow. You can do this self-assessment HERE.
If you are feeling unwell, do not attend the ZoomerShow.
All information for contact tracing will be recorded daily.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
The ZoomerShow is increasing cleaning schedule of the exhibit hall and will be disinfecting high-touch and high-traffic areas multiple times a day.
In addition to all the safety protocols set forth by the ZoomerShow please find the facilities enhanced health & safety measures HERE:
What to expect at the Vancouver Convention Centre when you arrive
- Proof of Vaccination – Proof of vaccination is now required for all event participants at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
- Mandatory Face Masks – Face masks covering the mouth and nose are mandatory for all guests while on site.
- Hand Sanitizers – Dispensers are conveniently located throughout the Vancouver Convention Centre.
- Enhanced Cleaning Services – the Vancouver Convention Centre has all rooms and high touch surface areas regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Reminders to Stay Home if Unwell – Clear messaging throughout the facility and at the ZoomerShow doors to not enter if sick or feeling unwell.